Eco friendly photography?
One thing I really care about in life is the environment and how we humans treat our planet. I am trying to do my personal bit within the way I live my life and especially the way and what I consume. My new favourite things are shampoo bars, bamboo washing up sponges and toothbrushes and my beeswax wraps instead of clingfilm. Being able to run my photoraphy business as green as possible feels great. Here are a few things I have in place.
Nobody can change everything but everybody can change
- The energy for my home office is 100% renewable
- All my batteries for my cameras as well as flashes are recharchable
- No paperwork – All my client managaemnt including contracts is online
- I mainly work in Yorkshire to avoid long car journeys or in Munich where I can combine work with a family holiday. For York weddings you will sometimes see my on my bike with a big camera rucksack
- I stopped giving clients wooden USB boxes as default in their package to avoid waist. If they are orderd seperately, then the wood comes from sustainable sources and I know they are being treasured and kept
- All my flyers and booklets are printed on recycled paper
- My albums don’t come with leather covers but a beautiful choice of cotton or hessian
- Albums are made in the UK to avoid long transport
see what I have been up to
*warning* some amateur videos of myself included
Are you using social media to it's full potential to promote your business? Let's do this! "Alice did my new headshots and I couldn't be happier with them. I don't like having my picture taken, but Alice made me feel comfortable and relaxed!" Relaxed and...
Relaxed and creative wedding photography Yorkshire I love natural and relaxed weddings and am personally not a big fan of overdoing it with editing or interfering with the mood of a day. However, I absolute love to have a play with a few easy, creative ideas on how to...